How would you like to win £500 to spend in Banbury this winter? Well now you can!
We have teamed up with Fort Locks Self Storage to support some of our town centre businesses and encourage you to support local too.
Download our free app for Banbury at www.loyalfree.co.uk and simply click to enter! Giveaway ends midnight December 16.
One lucky person will win ten £50 gift vouchers to spend in each of the following outlets:
- GAME, Castle Quay Shopping Centre
- H&M, Castle Quay Shopping Centre
- Nothing But Footprints, Castle Quay Shopping Centre
- Paw Paw, Bridge Street
- Union, Parsons Street
- So… Hair, Nails & Beauty, Parsons Street
- Superdrug, Castle Quay Shopping Centre
- TK Maxx, Calthorpe Street
- Waterstones, Castle Quay Shopping Centre
- White Stuff, High Street
Be in Banbury this Winter
Whether you win or not, we hope you support local. Do check out our stunning light displays and cracking Winter Guide 2020 for more ideas on where to be in Banbury this winter.
Giveaway Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- This promotion is being run by Banbury BID and is sponsored by Fort Locks Self Storage, Banbury.
- Employees of Banbury BID (“Organiser”), its contributing members and Fort Locks Self Storage (“Sponsor”) and their immediate families are not eligible.
- It is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. Void where prohibited.
- To enter, download our free app for Banbury at www.loyalfree.co.uk and click to enter the promotion.
- By entering the competition you are giving us permission to contact you with news about Banbury BID. You can opt-out any time directly from our emails.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
- You only have to enter once to be entered into the Competition, but can enter each day until December 16 for more entries.
- The Competition is running from November 1 until December 16, 2020.
- The Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and the decision is final.
- The Winner will be notified by email or telephone and their name will appear on this page after they have been contacted.
- The Winner will be asked to collect the Prize from a member of the Banbury BID team in Banbury town centre.
- The Prize is ten gift vouchers worth £50 available to spend in the following Banbury outlets: Games Workshop, H&M, Nothing But Footprints, Paw Paw, Revival MK2, So… Hair, Nails & Beauty, Superdrug (Castle Quay Shopping Centre), TK Maxx, Waterstones and White Stuff (High Street).
- Banbury BID is based at The Mill Arts Centre, Spiceball Park Rd, Banbury OX16 5QE.