Located on Bridge Street this Grade II listed building was designed by Edward Bruton and opened in October 1854 however, the clock tower was added a short time later in 1860. The Gothic style of Banbury Town Hall is considered an exceptional example of 19th century Gothic architecture in this country. At one time the building was used as a police station, the cells of which still remain.
Today this attractive building in the heart of the town makes a delightful venue for weddings, conferences, meetings and events.
© 2023 Banbury BID, Ground floor, 1 White Lion Walk, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 5UD
Banbury BID is the official promotional organisation for Banbury town centre aiming to attract and deliver value to businesses and visitors. All content is managed by Banbury BID.